Build your Dream Garage, Race Shop or Motorsports Business at New Jersey Motorsports Park- Get The “Unfair Advantage!”
New Jersey Motorsports Park is making available a limited number of prime commercial lots available at it’s Commercial Corner for long term ground lease or acquisition. Potential Build To Suits for qualified individuals and companies also available.
Located within the 700-acre NJMP Campus, the Commercial Corner offers it’s building and business owners the “unfair advantage” over their competitors. Our premium trackside building lots are located next to the Park’s two world class road courses. On-Track Testing time is available, as well as close proximity to other race support, high technology businesses and most important, your customers. Additionally, the Commercial Corner is a two-minute drive to the Millville Municipal Airport which sits adjacent to the nation’s most conveniently located world-class motorsports park.
NJMP Sppedplex building lots are designed to accommodate your needs. Whether you are interested in developing your personal or team “Garage Mahal,” Race Shop, Retail Space, Showroom or Motorsports related business. Lots are sized to accommodate building, related parking and storage areas for facilities from 3,000 to 20,000 square feet.
NJMP Speedplex Building Lots are located in a New Jersey Redevelopment Area and each lot owner may apply for a five (5) year tax abatement and other economic incentives.
- Retail Gasoline Service Station
- Service Garages utilized by Automobile, Motorcycle, Karting and/or ATV tuners
- Mechanics, Fabricators and Performance Centers
- Vehicle Sales, Rental Facilities and/or Auctions
- Retail Space used in connection with the sale of Automotive, Motorsports and/or Aerospace Related Accessories
- Retail Space used for ATVs, Off-Road Vehicles, Helicopters and their Related Accessories, Clothing, Equipment, Parts and/or Memorabilia
- Research and Development Facilities
- Incubator Centers
- Technical and/or Vocational Schools
- Warehousing, Distribution Centers associated with the Motorsports Industry use
- Storage Facilities associated with the Motorsports Industry use
- Motorsports Fabrication, Silk Screening, Printing, Embroidery, and/or Graphics Businesses associated with the Motorsports Industry use
Get the “unfair advantage” and make NJMP the home for your race shop or motorsports business!
For more information about NJMP Speedplex, please call (215) 913-2223
New Jersey Motorsports Park is excited to welcome our latest commercial addition.
Forty7 Motorsports a new high performance automotive maintenance facility located on the south side of the park near the intersection of Buckshutem and Dividing Creek Roads.
The developers of the facility are Garrett Kletjian and Robert Ilsley. The business will provide performance and race car preparation and fabrication as well as many other automotive services in their state of the art facility.
The plans call for a two buildings consisting of one 9,000 square foot service center along with a 6,000 square foot building. The automotive shop will also be open to the public for general vehicle repairs and upgrades. Robert Ilsley will manage the day to day operations of the facility.