The Drivers Club at New Jersey Motorsports Park
THE DRIVERS CLUB AT NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK
Imagine a place without speed limits – a place where you can bring your car to drive it the way it was meant to be driven.
The Drivers Club at New Jersey Motorsports Park provides just that. The Drivers Club is an exclusive member association for those looking to drive their sports, classic or high-performance car at NJMP. The Drivers Club gives motorsports and driving enthusiasts the privileges of track days on two world-class road courses, VIP services, amenities and the camaraderie of fellow drivers – all in a controlled environment. The Drivers Club caters to a variety of driving interests, lifestyles, and vehicles and can now be obtained through several new options. Click here to view the 2016 Drivers Club Schedule.
The Drivers Club at NJMP also offers on-track coaching and instruction to help you master the basics of safe and controlled high-performance road course driving free of charge to all members. Why have Members joined the Drivers Club at NJMP? Find out here.
- 35+ Exclusive members-only driving days
- Season pass to major racing events ( some exclusions apply)
- VIP parking in NJMP paddocks
- Invitation to all Drivers Club Events; dinner parties, pool events, clay shoots, kart races, seminars, auto demos, etc.
- Professional instruction at all member driving days
- Complimentary chef-prepared breakfast & luncheon on all member driving days
- Complimentary use of pool and tennis courts
- Discounted Arrive & Drive Go Karting Sessions at NJMP
- Trackside VIP Suite accommodations at $70 per night.
- Discounted meals at The Finish Line Pub.
- Member guest driving on all member days
- Use of event garages on member days
- VIP Photo ID for Park access
- Year-round trailer/motorhome storage at no charge
- For additional Drivers Club benefits click here
NEW IN 2015: Now you can experience a ” Day in the Life of a Drivers Club Member”. The one time fee for a non-member for the entire day is $300. Then if you decide to join The Drivers Club within 3 weeks after your Drivers Club Day, the $300 fee will be credited toward your membership initiation fee.
As you read our track specs, your pulse will undoubtedly quicken. Just imagine what will happen when you actually take to the track. Motorsport enthusiasts can look forward to experiencing two world-class road courses. Stretching nearly two miles each, Thunderbolt and Lightning Raceway provides safe and exciting opportunities for all types of vehicles.
Each course will provide an unmatched driving experience. Whether your passion is for open wheel, sports sedans, historic or collector cars, the tracks at NJMP will offer the ultimate test of your skills.
The southern road circuit at New Jersey Motorsports Park is our signature Thunderbolt Raceway featuring 2.25 miles of asphalt, 12 challenging turns, a one half mile straightway and approximately 40 acres of full service paddock space. Amenities on this circuit include concession buildings, event garages, twenty (20) VIP Suites, banquet rooms, and a three (3) story timing tower with media center. Click here for a detailed Thunderbolt track map.
The 1.9 mile northern circuit is known as Lightning Raceway. This 10 corner circuit is fast and challenging featuring some of the most interesting and dramatic corners and elevation changes in the park. The 20 acre paddock area has a 4 acre skid pad and autocross area, as well as concession areas, timing towers and school and drivers meeting room facilities.Click here for a detailed Lightning track map.
- Family Memberships can be obtained for a primary member and family members up to 23 years of age living at home.
- Group Memberships include two or three individuals with no business affiliation, similar to the Corporate Membership option, which requires five members with a business affiliation.
- A Transitional Membership gives prospective long-term members the ability to “test drive” the club for a year before opting for a traditional membership option.
- The Senior Membership is available for first-time prospective members aged 60-and-over.
- The Junior Membership is available for those 15-25 years of age joining the Drivers Club as first-time members.
- Click here for more information on The Drivers Club at NJMP membership options.
- Martin Truex Jr., NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- Ron Capps, NHRA
- Ryan Truex, NASCAR Sprint Cup/Xfinity Series
- David Donohue, Grand-Am Rolex Sportscar Series
- Tom Hessert, ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards