facility rental and amenities
We’re more than Just a Race Track.
Centrally located between Atlantic City, New York, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Baltimore, NJMP offers the best strategic location to draw from 18 million people within a 100-mile radius: a perfect facility rental and amenities for any event. New Jersey Motorsports Park has 3 race tracks that sit inside 2 different paddocks; Thunderbolt Raceway, Lightning Raceway, and the Go-Karting complex. Click here to learn more about the amenities on each paddock. As a controlled entertainment complex, NJMP has three entrances all equipped with ticket booths with full technology to sell, scan and control ticketed events.
Our Facility Offers:
- 60 Acres of Full-Service Paddock Space (grass and asphalt)
- Indoor Garages Space
- 800 Person Private Reception Hall (commonly referred to as the Officers Club)
- 2 Full-Service Kitchens
- Dedicated Public Camping and VIP/Private Camping Areas
- (20) VIP Suites (click here to learn more)
- (2) Private Villas (click here to learn more)
- Full-Service Concession Stands
- Indoor Restrooms & Showers
- Full Wireless and Network Technology
In addition, available services include event registration, ticket sales, security staff, golf cart rentals, parking staff, event management and IT. New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP) is the perfect venue for wine festivals, mud runs, 5K walks, indoor and outside festival concerts, flea markets, car shows, large sporting events and off track events. The facility offers hundreds of square feet of fenced and controlled entertainment-style amenities making NJMP the perfect host for your event.
New Jersey Motorsports Park is available to host:
- Concerts & Festivals: NJMP is the premiere outdoor summer performing arts venue in Southern New Jersey. Entrance routes to the Park include Route 295, Route 55, Garden State Parkway and Atlantic City Expressway. Also, New Jersey Motorsports Park is conveniently located adjacent to the Millville Airport and two International Airports; Atlantic City and Philadelphia are within an hours drive.
- Car & Bike Shows: Depending on the type of car show you’re hosting and the activities you plan to include, hosting a car show can be relatively straightforward or fairly involved. No matter what kind of car show you plan to host, NJMP will work with you on facility location and dates. Click here to view the event recap of the 2013 inaugural Volkstreffen German Festival and Car Show presented by AWE Tuning.
- Walk/Runs/Obstacle Course Challenges: No matter if you are planning a mud run, obstacle course or a charity walk/run that raises money for your cause, NJMP gives you a safe controlled environment with areas for VIPs, beer gardens, event registration and more. With acres of open land, NJMP plays the perfect host for walk-a-thons, 5K’s, even marathons.
- Flea Markets & Swap Meets: Looking for acres of open land to host your next flea market or swap meet? With over 40-acres of open space for vendors and parking NJMP is the perfect location to hold a flea market or swap meet.
- Bicycle Events: The southern road paddock at NJMP is our signature Thunderbolt Raceway featuring 2.25 miles of asphalt, 12 challenging turns, a one-half mile straightway. The 1.9-mile northern paddock is known as Lightning Raceway. This 10 corner track is fast and challenging featuring some of the most interesting and dramatic corners and elevation changes in the Park.
New Jersey Motorsports Park can also host Law Enforcement Training, Boat Shows, Driving Schools, Motion Picture and Television Shoots. What New Jersey Motorsports Park has to offer will fit the needs of any meeting planner, concert promoter, festival organizer, or event producer. Whether your event is casual or formal, small or large, a memorable occasion awaits you at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
Golf Cart Rentals
Navigate the Park with Ease
NJMP is home to five hundred acres of land and two raceways that are 2.25 miles and 1.9 miles long. These are just some facts and figures to give you an idea just how massive the NJMP complex is. Driving around in a car can sometimes be troublesome due to the amount of foot traffic that can be experienced on a major event weekend, so having a golf cart will make your all-around experience much easier. Golf cart rentals are available during major event weekends through South Jersey Electric Vehicles. Call 609-641-1052 to rent a Golf cart.
Garage Rentals and Storage
Keep Your Car and Crew Out of the Elements
SHADE TREE GARAGES
Why haul your race car to the track every time you visit NJMP when you can store it in a Shade Tree Garage? Located on the outside of the “Light bulb” Turn 10 at Lightning Raceway, Shade Tree Garages provide racers and car enthusiasts the perfect place to store their vehicles at the track between track days or in the offseason.
Shade Tree Garages are fully enclosed garages – 15 X 25 (375 sq. ft.) in measurement including a 110V Duplex outlet and lighting.
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST SHADE TREE GARAGE INFORMATION.
Month-to-Month Garage Rental Contract
$350 per month + 7% NJ Sales Tax
6 Month Garage Rental Contract
$1,950 per 6 Months + 7% Sales Tax
(Paid in full with one payment)
12 Month Annual Garage Rental Contract
$3,600 per 12 Months + 7% NJ Sales Tax
(Paid in full with one payment)
Located in the middle of the paddock area at Thunderbolt Raceway, Event Garages are available for rent for both weekday and weekend events. Prices vary. Questions? Contact Registration at (856) 327-7256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE AN EVENT GARAGE ONLINE.
Located on the ground level of the VIP Suites at Thunderbolt Raceway, VIP Garages are available for rent for both weekday and weekend events. Prices vary. Need assistance? Contact Guest Services at (856) 327-7202 or email@example.com.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A VIP GARAGE ONLINE.
ADDITIONAL SHORT & LONG TERM STORAGE
NJMP provides an area located near the Clubhouse for short- and long-term storage of competitor trailers and vehicles. Trailers or vehicles must be assigned a placement by a security staff member. Proper paperwork must be filled out at Registration and the trailer or vehicle must be parked by NJMP staff.
The following fees are charged:
- $150/week ($25 for each additional day)
Additional electric fees:
- $20/day, starting on the first day. This does not fall into the seven day grace period.
*All electric fees are in addition to storage fees.
For more information, please contact Carolyn Watson at 856-327-7216 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOTTINO’S SHOPRITE TAILGATE CAMPING ZONE
Why Leave the Track? Save Time and Money by Camping at NJMP!
Our beautiful camping and RV sites are available to anyone with a multi-day pass. With affordable pricing and great locations (right off of our Thunderbolt, Lightning, and Go-Karting tracks) you can get the most out of your track time without the expense or hassle of finding off-site accommodations.
MAJOR EVENT SPECTATOR CAMPING
MOTOAMERICA & NASCAR:
Bottino’s ShopRite Tailgate Camp Zone:
- Spectator RV Camping – $100
- Spectator Tent camping – $50
Inside Paddock Camping:
- Spectator RV Camping – $150
- Spectator Tent Camping – $100
- RVs at VIP lot – $100
AHRMA/WEEKEND OF THUNDER:
Bottino’s ShopRite Tailgate Camp Zone:
- Spectator RV Camping – $75
Inside Paddock Camping:
- Spectator RV Camping – $125
- Spectator Tent Camping – $75
- RVs at VIP lot – $75
Contact the Registration office at (856) 327-7256 at least two weeks prior to the event. Your camping pass will be mailed to you. Camping purchases made within two weeks of the event will be held at Will Call.
- Tent: $10 per day
- RV: $25 per day
Note: Electric is not included.
Club camping cannot be purchased in advance. Please visit the Registration building upon your arrival to purchase camping and electric. Spectators are not permitted to camp during club events.
Requirements: Campers must purchase a multi-day ticket in order to
purchase a camping pass and stay on NJMP grounds. Guests with one-day tickets may not
purchase camping passes or camp at the track.
Process: Spectator camping entry time is 7 p.m. on the day before of your ticket. For example, if you have a Saturday/Sunday ticket, you may enter the park starting at 7 p.m. Friday Night. Season ticket holders may enter starting from 7 p.m.-10 p.m. prior to the first scheduled day of the event, and anytime after from 7 a.m.-10 p.m. each night of the event weekend excluding Sunday. Guest entering NJMP with camping permits must purchase all required weekend tickets. All spots are available on a first come, first-served basis. Due to the limited number of space, we strongly encourage purchasing either online or via phone in advance.
Amenities: There are showers on the first floor of the Officers Club located in the Thunderbolt Raceway paddock. English Sewage Disposal will provide tank pumping service for RVs on Friday and Sunday of race weekend from 7 a.m.-9 a.m. Vendors accept cash only. Payment is due directly to the vendor at the time of service. There is no dump station on the NJMP property. Guests caught dumping tanks on the property will be subject to a minimum $1,000 fine.
- Low Voltage (110V) $15 per day
- High Voltage (30A, 50A) $25 per day
- Whole Box (2 low voltage, 2 high voltage) $35 per day
Contact the Registration office at (856) 327-7256 at least two weeks prior to the event. Your camping pass, parking pass and tickets (if purchased at the same time) will be mailed to you. Camping purchases made within two weeks of the event will be held at Will Call.
CAMPING GUIDELINES & GROUND RULES
The following are NJMP Camping Guidelines for the 2015 season. By purchasing a camping pass and camping on NJMP property, you and those in your campsite are responsible for abiding by these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the facility. For additional camping guidelines and ground rules are available at the registration office.
Camping pass & parking pass display: When purchasing a camping pass, guests will receive one vehicle camping pass. Camping passes are required to be attached to the driver’s side mirror. Each vehicle that plans to camp at NJMP requires a camping permit.
Unit spacing: To comply with fire and safety regulations, all camping units (including personal automobiles) must be separated by at least 5 feet.
Campfires: Campfires/ground fires are not allowed.
Noise: We ask that you be respectful of your neighbors. Quiet time in the campground goes from 8:00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. During that time un-muffled engines must not be run and loud music should not be played.
Firearms and fireworks: Firearms and fireworks are prohibited anywhere on the grounds.
Alcohol: Beer in coolers is permitted for individual consumption in the campground areas.
Drugs: Illegal drugs are strictly prohibited at NJMP.
Children: A responsible adult must closely supervise all children less than 17 years of age, as per NJAC 13:62-3.15A.
Pets: NJMP discourages bringing pets to the track. Pets will be allowed if they are leashed.
Cleanup is the responsibility of the pet owner. Otherwise, NJMP will fine the owner and both may be asked to leave the facility. On days warmer than 70 degrees, pets may not be left in cars or trucks unless the vehicle is running and the air conditioner is on. Pets are not allowed in any of NJMP’s buildings: classrooms, VIP suites & Villas, or any food concession areas.
Asphalt: Do not pound stakes or make any holes in any asphalt surface. Do not paint any asphalt surface. Offenders will be held liable for all damages and may be ejected from the property without a refund. If you must temporarily jack a vehicle on asphalt, you must have metal or wood under the jack and jack stands. No exceptions.
Track close: NJMP will close at 7:00 p.m. on the Sunday of an event weekend. Unless other arrangements have been previously made with the NJMP Registration office, your campsite must be dismantled, cleaned and exited by this time.
Drones: At no time are drones allowed. Flying of drones is strictly prohibited anywhere on NJMP property.
Attention Club Officials and Coordinators: Please contact NJMP at email@example.com to inquire about our new “All IN” set pricing for electric, camping, or garage rental services for your club event.
Garages, camping, and electric rates are based upon a 24 hour period from 7PM to the following 7PM.