High Performance Driving in YOUR Car!
Membership options available for individuals, juniors, seniors, groups and businesses
The Drivers Club is an exclusive member association at New Jersey Motorsports Park that gives motorsports and driving enthusiasts the privileges of dozens of track days on two world-class race tracks, VIP services, amenities and the camaraderie of fellow drivers, all in a safe environment.The Drivers Club caters to a variety of driving interests, lifestyles and vehicles and can now be obtained through several new options.
Whether you drive, entertain, or just take in all that the Drivers Club has to offer, excitement will be closer at New Jersey Motorsports Park. You get a front row seat to all the action, and experience it all in ways you never thought possible, either behind the wheel, or watching it from a VIP Suite or from your own private trackside Villa. The entertainment possibilities are endless at the Drivers Club at New Jersey Motorsports Park.
HONORARY MEMBERS OF THE NEW JERSEY MOTORSPORTS PARK
Honorary Drivers Club Memberships are for distinguished individuals who have made extraordinary career milestones. These members enjoy full benefits of the Drivers Club.
Take advantage of New Jersey’s New Speed Limit…
Become a member of the Drivers Club today.
• 30+ Exclusive members-only driving days at NJMP on two world-class tracks
• 2013 Season pass including VIP Parking accessing over 15 Major Spectator Events including ARCA, AMA and AHRMA
• VIP Parking in the paddocks
• Professional instruction at all member days
• Chef prepared first class breakfast & luncheon on track days
• F1 New Jersey karting membership
• Trackside VIP Suite accommodations at $70 a night
• Discounted meals at the Finish Line Pub
• Member guest driving on all member days
• Use of Event Garage on member days
• VIP Photo ID for Park access
The Junior Membership is available for those 18-25 years old joining the Drivers Club as first-time members. Seniors includes members ages 65 and up.
A Transitional Membership is available giving interested guests the ability to test drive the club for a year before opting for a traditional membership option.
Group Memberships include two or three individuals with no business affiliation, a spinoff of the Corporate Membership option that requires five members with a business affiliation.