F1 Karting New Jersey offers you the ultimate karting experience, hitting speeds up to 55 MPH. Karting at NJMP is perfect for birthdays, social trips, bachelor parties, private corporate events that will push you to perform your best.
F1 KARTING HOSTS A VARIETY OF THEMED PARTIES & EVENTS:
• Anniversaries • Graduation • Retirement Party • Birthday Party • Family Reunion • Bachelor • Bachelorette Party • Wedding Pre-Parties • Team Building • Fundraisers • Client Entertaining• Sales & Distributor Meetings • and more!
Experiences are undoubtedly the best way to go racing at F1 Karting at NJMP – not only do you get to compete with other racers like yourself, you also get the best deals. Experiences are available for 10 racers or more.
Packages at F1 Karting is the perfect for birthdays, social trips, bachelor parties, private corporate events that will push you to perform your best.
- Upgrade Soft Drink to Miller Lite Bottle $3.00 per person (Alcoholic Beverages MUST be consumed after Karting session)
- Trackside Barbecue Packages beginning at $20 per person.
- NJMP Merchandise Packages starting at $15.00 per person
- Trophy Package (1st, 2nd & 3rd Place) $50.00
- Personal Guide for parties of 50 or more $100
- Finish Line Pub, open to the Public, is located on property in the Clubhouse at New Jersey Motorsports Park. Grab a burger, some wings and a beer with friends and make a night of your visit to the Pub.
- Clay Shooting, located approximately 15 minutes from New Jersey Motorsports Park, the facility offers an upscale, 16 station, fully automated course located on 75 acres of pinelands and open fields. Packages include 50 clays per person and all equipment needed for the experience. Transportation is NOT provided by NJMP.
Rules and Regulations: • Packages are for groups of 10 or more • Participants must be at least 14 Years Old•All participants must wear closed toe shoes • Deposit is required to reserve date • All participants are required to sign appropriate waivers and entrance forms • Alcoholic Beverages may not be consumed before going on track • Maximum karts on track is limited to 16 but can accommodate groups of up to 250 people • Duration time will be determined by size of group and arrival times
Anyone under the age of 18 who is utilizing the karting facility must have an executed F1 Minor Participant Guardian form or have a parent or legal guardian present. Click here to print out the F1 Minor Participant Guardian form. *Please note: Minors who do not have a executed Minor Participant Guardian form will not be allowed on track
If you’re ready to take your event to the next level, look no further.
to reserve your parties experience! Please feel free to contact Nancy Masino at (856)327-7221 or firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more information.