Monthly & Special Events at NJMP
With over 500 acres of land, NJMP is more than a race track. Monthly & Special Events at NJMP range from bike nights to circuses and mud runs. Check back often for additional events added!
Motor(less) Night: Starting March 15, 2018! Stay connected with NJMP as we move into the 2018 season – sign up for our E-newsletter!
2018 Dates: March 15, April 19, May 17, June 21, July, 19, August 16, September 20, October 16
- 3rd Thursday of every month at NJMP March – October
- Gates open from 6:00 p.m. to sunset (Please stay connected with our event page for time changes)
- Proper safety equipment required
- FREE and open to the public
Bicyclists, skateboarders, rollerblading, runners and parents with strollers are welcome to join NJMP as we open one of the park’s world-class road courses for all non-motorized activities!
- Zerbini Family Circus: May 13 – 14, 2018
- The Zerbini Family Circus brings us to center ring and to what is truly important in the American culture, the simple pleasure of watching children laugh, and in the case of the Zerbini Family Circus, the joy children have in watching the adults laugh even harder! The Zerbini Family Circus, tours throughout the United States providing the best in modern day circus shows at state and county fairs, shrine circus events, and other exciting entertainment venues. The Big Top seats up to 1500, has the most modern sound and lighting systems! In addition to the many exciting circus show performances, the Zerbini Family Circus has pony & camel rides, food concessions, and is committed to meet your entertainment needs with family oriented performances.