Monthly & Special Events at NJMP
With over 500 acres of land, NJMP is more than a race track. Monthly & Special Events at NJMP range from bike nights to circuses and mud runs. Check back often for additional events added!
- 3rd Thursday of every month at NJMP
- Gates open from 6:00 p.m. to sunset
- Proper safety equipment required
- FREE and open to the public
Bicyclists, skateboarders, rollerblading, runners and parents with strollers are welcome to join NJMP as we open one of the park’s world-class road courses for all non-motorized activities!
March 16, April 20, May 18, June 22, July 20, August 17, September 21
- Mother’s Day Dinner: more information coming soon!
- May 14 & 15: Zerbini Family Circus
- The Zerbini Family Circus brings us to center ring and to what is truly important in the American culture, the simple pleasure of watching children laugh, and in the case of the Zerbini Family Circus, the joy children have in watching the adults laugh even harder! The Zerbini Family Circus, tours throughout the United States providing the best in modern day circus shows at state and county fairs, shrine circus events, and other exciting entertainment venues. The Big Top seats up to 1500, has the most modern sound and lighting systems! In addition to the many exciting circus show performances, the Zerbini Family Circus has pony & camel rides, food concessions, and is committed to meet your entertainment needs with family oriented performances. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- May 27 & 28: Festival of Speed – Millville Air Show Premier Viewing
- September 9: 7th Annual NJMP Bikini Contest