Sponsorship and Partners
Motorsports. Don’t Just Watch It…Be a Part of It! New Jersey Motorsports Park is unique in many ways. The facility’s proximity to the largest and most affluent markets in the eastern U.S; the variety of motorsports and entertainment offerings. But what really makes NJMP different is the way we put you, and your customers, right in the middle of the motorsports action. From the moment that you and your customers and business partners arrive at NJMP, we put you right into the middle of everything, directing you right into the Thunderbolt and Lightning Raceway paddocks where you are literally among the racers, their support teams, and fans. In a world where so many other venues let you sit along the periphery, and perhaps charge you extra to spend a few minutes up close, you can reach out and touch it at New Jersey Motorsports Park. Give them something they’ll always remember. That’s why you should do business with and at NJMP. Nowhere else will you find such an opportunity to, not only put your name in front of your potential clientele, but also put them in a place they never thought they could go, and experience things they’ll never forget, see sights and sounds that stay with them over time. That is the true magic of motorsports and why so many businesses get engaged. No matter what your budget is–large or small, no matter what your needs are—grandiose or something simple, the NJMP Sponsorship sales team will assemble a package for you that fits just right.
Don’t just take our word for it… “We never sponsored a major racing event, so we truly didn’t know what to expect,” said Glen Goldman, President of Team Pro-Motion, presenting sponsor of the Sept. 4, 2011 AMA Pro Road Racing Championship Weekend, presented by Team Pro-Motion. “We were pleasantly surprised by the overwhelming response. The exposure that Team Pro-Motion received was second to none with inclusions in the event’s television and radio advertisements, and visuals that included our company logo that put us in the spotlight when it came to letting people know who we are and what we do.” CHOOSE YOUR EVENT… Major Motorsports Events New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP) hosts various major, sanctioned racing events, including AMA, ARCA, AHRMA, Grand Am, SCCA, and Vintage Car events, which will draw thousands of passionate fans.
- Car Club Track Days NJMP is the track of choice for a multitude of car club and motorcycle club races and track days throughout the year, generating large attendance from a variety of prestigious organizations including Porsche, BMW, and Corvette car clubs, and CCS motorcycle clubs from across the United States.
- Special Events and New Attractions Concerts, car shows, monster truck events, classic car auctions, galleries, banquets, holiday lights displays, and community and charitable events attract diverse spectators to NJMP, even from outside the motorsports industry, proving that NJMP is an overall tourism destination in South Jersey.
- All of The Above By choosing a full-season engagement at NJMP, your image, your brand, your customers, and business partners will interact in a way that is on-going. Every event at NJMP for one or multiple seasons will be working for you, offering a variety of experiences that reinforces your commitment to the motorsports experience and providing value for your customers.
- CHOOSE YOUR MEDIUM… “Official” and “Exclusive” Partnerships Official partnerships offer a virtually unlimited number of promotional opportunities at NJMP that range from major event naming rights with entitlements, to “Official” product and service designation, to VIP participation in pre-race activities, and display space. For the biggest splash, you can jump in for an “Exclusive” relationship that virtually eliminates all competitors.
- Promotional Partnerships NJMP creates cross-promotional opportunities between its official sponsors and promotional partners to build campaigns of great interest and impact. These campaigns multiply the effectiveness of your marketing spend to deliver outstanding results, drive traffic, and maximize the awareness of your brand and business.
- Trackside Signage It’s easy to “fly your company’s colors” at NJMP. Strategically placed Trackside Billboards are seen by thousands of fans and on-track participants throughout the year–both at the facility and via national television coverage on SPEED Channel, and the like. On-Track Banners are another way of involving your business and brand in the action, as they are placed in high-traffic areas such as the main entrance, bleachers, tire barriers, buildings, and more. Both billboards and banners put your image and your message in the background of peoples’ photos and memories.
- Vendor Displays If face-to-face interaction is key to your marketing effort, NJMP’s Vendor Displays program lets you put your product in the consumer’s hands with you there to tell them about it. Let them see it, feel it, try it on. See how it works and elevate their interest level. Exhibits are featured in a designated Expo Area in the Thunderbolt and Lightning Raceway paddocks, in the heart of the action for you and the motorsports community.
- Hospitality Experiences If food is truly the way to a person’s heart, you won’t come up short by including an NJMP Hospitality event in your partnership. While your chosen signage and event interactions create the memories, an NJMP Hospitality Event rounds out your season or event package by combining convenience, top-notch facilities, and unparalleled dining selections to make your event day(s) uniquely memorable. We offer a wide range of fine dining selections featuring only the finest ingredients and we can deliver in a Trackside VIP Suite or Villa, the Turn 3 backstretch viewing points of the Officer’s Club, the serenity of the Clubhouse Breighton Room, or a location of your choice in an on-site “Hospitality Chalet.”
- Motorsports Interaction If seeing it and hearing it aren’t enough for you and your customers, you can go to the ultimate level and include a motorsports experience in your NJMP partnership. Imagine the “Thanks” you will get when a customer, employee, or business partner has given the “Start Your Engines” command, or waved the Green Flag to start the thunderous front-stretch roar that gets it all going. Have your targeted prospects along for a ride in the NJMP Pace Car or on a “Two-Up” motorcycle ride at the front of the race. They won’t soon forget it…and they’ll never forget who made it happen.
- Motorsports and Business…They’re a Natural Combination From the days the first decals were applied to race cars, motorcycles, and racing facilities, they knew people would notice, people would care, and they would take action. And now, look how everybody’s doing it. New Jersey Motorsports is your “hometown” track in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic. We are setup for mixing business with pleasure with our many amenities, such as office-classroom space and on-site accommodations, banquet facilities, and 500 acres of wide-open spaces. And that’s just the beginning. With the planned on-site industrial/office campus, hotel and conference center, related retailers and restaurants, educational outlets, and other unique project attractions are sure to generate an ever-growing population on a day-today basis. Oh, and did we tell you? There just happen to be more than 36 million people “in the neighborhood” (living within150 miles). NJMP attracts automotive enthusiasts, racers, spectators, and businesspersons alike from all 50 states, Canada, Mexico, and even countries abroad. New Jersey Motorsports Park gives your company the ideal platform to reach a loyal customer base with a passion for their hobbies, lifestyles, and professions that are centered on motorsports activities.
THE NASCAR FOUNDATION The NASCAR Foundation is dedicated to helping children live happier, healthier lives. The NASCAR Foundation embodies the compassion of the NASCAR industry. The NASCAR Foundation seeks to raise funds and increase volunteerism to support nonprofit charities and charitable causes with an emphasis placed on initiatives that affect the ability of children to live, learn and play. Since 2006, The NASCAR Foundation has committed more than $22 Million dollars to initiatives that inspire children around the country to live, learn and play. Evidence of The NASCAR Foundation’s impact can be found on the smiles of thousands of children attending school that now have innovative technological resources inside the classroom, receiving care in its Speediatrics hospital units and exploring the behind-the-scenes world of NASCAR during race weekends. It can also be found through the Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award presented by Nationwide which honors the spirit of volunteerism that drives the NASCAR community. JUSTDRIVE.COM The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission’s Just Drive public awareness campaign seeks to educate drivers in New Jersey about the dangers and consequences of using a mobile phone while driving. As of July 2014, New Jersey has increased the fines for talking or texting on a handheld device while driving. Offending drivers face a minimum fine of $200 for the first offense, a minimum fine of $400 for a second offense, and a minimum fine of $600 plus a possible 90-day license suspension and three motor vehicle penalty points for the third offense. For more information, visit www.justdrive.com. INSPIRA HEALTH NETWORK Official Healthcare System Inspira Health Network is a charitable nonprofit health care organization formed in November 2012 by the merger of South Jersey Healthcare and Underwood-Memorial Hospital. The network now comprises three hospitals, four multi-specialty health centers and a total of more than 60 locations. Together with its medical staff of more than 1,100 physicians and other care providers, Inspira Health Network provides evidence-based care to help each patient achieve the best possible outcome. For more information about Inspira Health Network, visit www.InspiraHealthNetwork.org. SUNOCO Official Fuel For decades, Sunoco’s fuels have been associated with racing excellence. Since the mid-60s, when Sunoco and the Roger Penske Racing Team with Mark Donahue forged what would be a long and successful alliance, the company has grown into an industry powerhouse. Today, Sunoco has expanded the reach of its racing fuels line around the world to include all types of professional motor sports and other activities where premium race fuels make a difference. With its unsurpassed innovations and years of experience, it’s easy to understand why more and more engine builders, racers, tracks and sanctioning bodies choose Sunoco over all other racing gasoline combined. Winning on today’s racing circuit requires more than an exceptional driver and a well-built car. It takes high-performance racing fuels that are willing to go the distance – fuels like those produced by Sunoco. As the largest manufacturer and refiner of racing gasolines in the world, Sunoco has a 40-year track record of winning performances. With an expanded product line, Sunoco offers drivers more choices than ever before. For the performance your engine is designed to deliver, consistently choose Sunoco Race Fuels. Sunoco blends every one of its race fuels in-house. Then, it analyzes and tests each batch under strict laboratory conditions. This ensures that you receive a reliable, high-quality racing gasoline every time. When it comes to competing successfully, choose the fuel that is synonymous with the Winner’s Circle. Choose Sunoco. PEPSI Official Soft Drink As one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, our mission is to provide consumers around the world with delicious, affordable, convenient and complementary foods and beverages from wholesome breakfasts to healthy and fun daytime snacks and beverages to evening treats. We are committed to investing in our people, our company and the communities where we operate to help position the company for long-term, sustainable growth. TOWER HOSPITALITY Exclusive Hotels Tower Hospitality’s goal is to consistently deliver a memorable, high-quality dining and lodging experience that exceeds our guests’ expectations in cleanliness, speed, and quality in an atmosphere of genuine hospitality. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in guest service to ensure all our guests an enjoyable experience. Tower Hospitality owns and operates several dining and lodging properties in southern New Jersey, including four in nearby Vineland, N.J. – Days Inn, Windgate by Wyndham, Holiday Inn Express and the Hampton Inn Suites. Since 1974 we have grown from a single, family owned hotel to seven properties with hundreds of employees. We continue to expand through development and acquisition to accommodate the rapid growth in business and leisure in our area, and the accompanying need for quality accommodations. TD BANK TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 7.4 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,275 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized wealth management services through TD Wealth, and insurance products and services through TD Insurance, Inc. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., and Portland, Maine. To learn more, find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDMoneyLoungeUS, on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US, or visit www.tdbank.com. TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America and one of the few banks in the world rated Aaa by Moody’s. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD.” To learn more, visit www.td.com. MPT INDUSTRIES Official Motor Oil MPT Industries is a manufacturer of advanced true synthetic lubricants located in Dover, NJ. We specialize in the production of a wide variety of full synthetic passenger car, motorcycle, and race car motor oils, as well as gear oils, fuel additives, and oil additives that will enhance the fuel mileage, performance and life of any vehicle. Since 1985, we have set the standard for improvements in lubrication technology with the use of true synthetic base stocks, and friction reducing additives. Our products have been shown to outperform in heavy duty equipment, trucks, passenger cars, and race cars including monster trucks, sprint, drag, and sports car endurance road racing at many race tracks throughout the U.S. To learn more about MPT Industries, please visit www.mptindustries.com or call 800-351-0605. COPIERS PLUS INC. Official Copiers Today’s machines represent an incredible value when you consider everything they are capable of…Affordable full color, printing on a wide variety of paper stocks, network printing functionality, and most importantly the ability to scan at high speeds. Not to mention all of the available software tools to control and track printing and scanning trends. At Copiers Plus we represent the award winning lines of Ricoh/Lanier and Kyocera/Mita and Samsung products. We handle everything from small home office models all the way up to high speed production units. SKIP BARBER RACING SCHOOL Skip Barber Racing School is the world’s largest and premier racing and Driving School. We operate a fully integrated system of Racing Schools, Driving Schools, racing championships, and Corporate Events. No other organization delivers the same high quality instruction, equipment, facilities and memorable experiences. THE SB IMAGE Official Media Production Company The SB Image is an event, portrait, and sports photographer based out of Southern New Jersey. Ray uses photography as a way of expressing himself, and enjoys bringing out the best in his subjects through constant research for new techniques and attention to lighting, composition, and detail. Be it a traditional portrait or high energy race image he is always looking for new and creative ways to bring excitement into his photography. For more information about The SB Image, visit http://thesbimage.com/index.html, or email Ray@TheSBimage.com. VERN’S PLACE 4 PARTS Vern’s Place 4 Parts is a locally owned and operated auto salvage yard. We specialize in New and Used auto parts for domestic and foreign vehicles. Our knowledgeable team knows what fits and pulls it for you. Reasonable prices. Free delivery to Cumberland County businesses. Located at: 263 Irving Ave, Millville, NJ 08332 – Phone: (856) 459-3737 JERSEY MAN & PHILLY MAN MAGAZINE Founded in 2010, JerseyMan Magazine is a regional publication that has built a strong reputation for well-written and well-researched content that informs and entertains readers. While JerseyMan’s name suggests a target audience of men, JerseyMan has become the favorite magazine of many local women, too! Available online at www.JerseyManMagazine.com or in print at newstands and via subscription, JerseyMan features columns and articles on topics ranging from sports and politics to wine and fine dining, among a wealth of others. JerseyMan launched a sister publication, PhillyMan Magazine, in 2014. Both magazines are proud to deliver quality content from some of the area’s finest writers, and they’re always on the lookout for stories you can’t get anywhere else. ROCKAUTO.COM Order auto parts online from RockAuto.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and have them conveniently delivered to your door. The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions; all at reliably low prices. Visit www.RockAuto.com after the race and find all the parts your car or truck will ever need! TK AUTOSPORTS TK Autosports is there for you every step of the way. Repairs, maintenance, and upgrades are carefully and promptly completed to make sure your car is ready for the big day, every day. With special experience in NASCAR cup cars, Nissan GT-Rs, Mazda Miatas and Ford Mustangs, TK Autosports has also worked with makes such as Lotus, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari,Cadillac, Pontiac, BMW, and more, making sure your vehicle is in good hands. If you’re still searching for that dream car, TK Autosports can custom build a vehicle to match your fantasy. In addition to superb service, TK Autosports is a registered dealer and installer for AWE tuning, Maserati Performance parts, Driven Race oil, and major brake parts brands (including Brembo, Hawk, Performance Friction, and Pagid). With both the service and the parts you need, you’ll be well on your way to a first place finish. For more information visit tkautosports.com or call (888) 978-5506.
Preferred Partners of New Jersey Motorsports Park
SAFTEY-KLEEN Safety-Kleen is a leading provider of environmental services, oil re-refining and responsible cleaning solutions. We are still at the forefront of developing practical green processes for business, just as we were the day the company was founded. In fact, for many years, we were virtually alone. Few people shared our passion for keeping workplaces safe by keeping the environment clean. Our passion fueled innovation and that combination punctuates our history with notable firsts and remarkable achievements. KEEN COMPRESSED GAS Keen Compressed Gas Co is a leading supplier of welding equipment and supplies, as well as industrial and medical gases in the mid-Atlantic region since 1919. With our vast network of quality conscious vendors, extensive store inventories and delivery fleet, and commitment to customer satisfaction, Keen Compressed Gas Co. provides our customers the best value in welding and gas products.